Creative Commons -license
Many (but not all) photographs at the Site (Domnik.net) are licensed under Creative Commons by-nc-sa license. Content of the license is briefly explained below.
You are free:
- to Share – to copy, distribute, display, and perform the Work
- to Remix – to make derivative works
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution – You must attribute the Work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the Work).
- Noncommercial – You may not use this Work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike – If you alter, transform, or build upon this Work, you may distribute the resulting Work only under the same or similar license to this one.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this Work. One way to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
Unless otherwise stated, Works are licensed under Creative Commons by-nc-sa version 3.0.
Additional conditions and notions
- If a Work is used in the Internet it must be accompanied with a clickable link to the Site – either to http://www.domnik.net/ or to the page where either the Work or its thumbnail image is presented. Link should not be made to the image file itself.
- 'Work' (with capital 'W') refers to a photograph or other image under the license mentioned above.
- 'Site' (with capital 'S') refers to website Domnik.net including its subdomains.
- Not all photographs of the Site are licensed. If there is no mention about a license it means that the photograph (or other image) is copyrighted and all rights are reserved.
- Most of the photographs published at the Site are taken by Niko Lipsanen. Nevertheless, there are photographs taken by other photographers. Name of the photographer (or initials) are indicated at the page where Work or a thumbnail image made of it is presented.
- Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the Work under license is only the photograph (or other kind of image) and not any text or layout of the page where it is presented at the Site.